These birthday cake rice krispie treats are absolutely delicious with an addictive fudgy texture paired with a perfect amount of crunch from the rice krispies all dipped in creamy, rich white chocolate & topped with sprinkles to look the part!
No bake birthday cake bars
- 2/3 cup all-natural cashew butter (or nut/seed butter of choice)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup collagen (optional, omit for vegan)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 + 1/2 tsp almond extract (key for that birthday cake flavour)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 + 1/2 cups of brown rice cereal (I used gluten-free brown rice cereal)
White Chocolate Topping
- Mix the cashew butter (or nut/seed butter or choice), maple syrup, coconut oil until smooth.
- Then mix in the rest of the bar ingredients, collagen (if using) & brown rice cereal.
- Line a loaf pan (for thick bars) or square baking dish (for thinner bars) with parchment paper & spread the mixture into the pan.
- Chill while you make the white chocolate topping.
- Melt the white chocolate chips with the coconut oil in the microwave in 30 second intervals, mixing after each time, until smooth. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate over low in a small saucepan on the stove until smooth.
- Add the almond extract.
- Allow the bars to firm up enough to cut them & dip them into the white chocolate mixture.
- Top with a few sprinkles right after, before the chocolate hardens.
- Place in the freezer for 1-3 hours or until firm.
- Store in the fridge or freezer, enjoy!
- Category: bars
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: no bake, birthday cake