These copycat Go Macro bars are the real deal but made from home. They are gluten, dairy & refined sugar-free! They take 5 minutes to whip up & are super rich & fudgy!
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 + 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 cup sprouted brown rice protein powder (I used this one)
- 1 cup rice crispies (make sure they are certified gluten-free to keep these bars gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I like these dairy-free ones)
- In a large mixing bowl add the brown rice syrup & peanut butter, until combined.
- Add in the vanilla & pink salt.
- Then add in the protein.
- Mix in the rice crispies & dark chocolate chips, gently. I added 1/2 cup into the mixture & then evenly spread the other 1/2 cup over top, pushing them in firmly.
- In a rectangular baking dish or pan, lined with parchment paper spread the Go Macro bar mixture into the dish, pressing it firmly & evenly.
- Feel free to add the other 1/2 cup of rice crispies & a few more dark chocolate chips to the top, pressing them in well.
- Place the bars in the fridge for at least 30-60 minutes until they have firmed up.
- Slice into bars, store in the fridge & enjoy!
- Category: Snacks
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Sweets