Show the man in your life some love this holiday season with these gift ideas for 2019!
I asked you guys on Instagram yesterday what other gift guide’s you wanted to see on the blog & this was the most requested one… gift ideas for your man &/or gift ideas to make your man more “healthy”. So here you have my gift guide 2019: men’s addition! This topic is right up my alley, as I feel I helped Jay (my man) get a little healthier over the years. I got so excited you wanted to see this topic so I got right to work on it!
If you missed my last holiday gift guide 2019 for “the wellness lover” you can check that out here! Feel free to leave any more categories you want to see gift guides for in the comments! I am currently working on one for the eco-friendly gal, the clean skincare fanatic, & the on-the-go fitness lover. I am all ears if you have any more ideas!
Let’s get into it!
- Blundstones: Jay recently purchased these after eyeing them for awhile now & he LOVES them. When properly cared for they are water resistant, & at the same time keep your feet very warm. They also have what’s called a Shock Protection System (SPS), which disperses the shock at the heel & reduces the amount of stress on skeletal muscles. I linked the ones in the photo here!
- Fossil Smartwatch: I mentioned this in my “wellness lover’s” holiday gift guide for 2019 as well. Neither Jay or I have this but like I mentioned in my other holiday gift guide, if I was going to get a smart watch this would be the one I would go for. I LOVE the look of the Fossil ones & they have all the cool features of a typical smart watch. This watch is compatible with Android & iOS, tracks your heart-rate, is swim-proof (it will track your activity in the pool, which is very cool if you are a swimmer!), & has a GPS to track your runs! So it is pretty cool & definitely comes with some fun features! I like love this one!
- Cozy pullover: I think I love the idea of gift cozy things to the men in my life so I can later snag it for myself-haha! But really, I am a huge fan of Country Liberty for all my cozy clothing needs! It was actually started by mine & Jay’s good friend, Sawyer Hannay, when he was just 19-years old. He has made it into an incredible brand & all the products have a lot of heart & soul behind them. This cozy pullover is one that should be on everyones holiday list! And girlfriends, trust me, you will be stealing this from your boyfriends to cuddle up with by the tree!
- Facial Serum: because MEN GET WRINKLES TOO. Prevention is key. Skincare isn’t just a female oriented thing. Get your man, brother, or dad some soothing serum to nourish their skin & keep it feeling hydrated & healthy! I reached out to my friend, Jacqueline at Urban Daisy Boutique to get her input on a good, clean serum for the men out there. She recommended this one, or this one if you are looking for something with a lower price point! The serum I recommended in my “wellness lover” gift guide is also filled with nourishing ingredients for both the women & men out there too!
5. Genius Food by Max Lugavere: this book is truly life-changing. I am a huge fan of Max & his work. I have gifted this book to many people, & my dad was one of them. There is so much value in this book & it is written in a way that is really easy to digest as the reader. Regardless if you have zero nutrition knowledge or a ton of it, I think anyone can take something from this book!
6. Blackout Eye Mask: sleep is SO important. One of the best ways to improve the quality of your sleep, is to be sleeping in complete darkness. If you have a frequent traveller on your hands, this is a great gift for them, to ensure they get optimal shut eye time while on the move! There’s lots of good brands out there, but I found this one on Amazon with good reviews & for a decent price!
7. On-The-Go Coffee Mug: not only does this decrease your waste but I 100% prefer my hot drinks from an insulated coffee mug. It keeps your coffee or iced drinks hot forever. I am a huge Hydro Flask fan but again, there’s lots of good brands out there, & many very affordable ones on Amazon!
8. Nespresso Machine: + Frother Jay recently picked us up one of these machines & the corresponding frother for a really good deal & we LOVE it. I swear it makes the best tasting coffees & this frother is a game changer. I love frothing the caramel Nut Pods. It froths really well & is a great non-dairy option! Keep an eye out on Black Friday & Cyber Monday for deals on various Nespresso machines + frothers if you have been looking to grab one!
9. ABC Pant Slim 32″: again, Jay LOVES these & has a few pairs now. Can you tell he was a major inspo for this gift guide?! He says they are super comfortable but also look professional so are great for work! FYI: ABC= anti-ball crushing… I will just leave that there for you.
10. Natural deodorant: I picked this one up for Jay a few months ago now & asked him to give me a review before adding it to this gift guide. He said he really likes it & finds it effective!
11. MAPS Anabolic Workout Program: this program was created by the guys at Mind Pump Media. They are very good at their craft & they know their stuff when it comes to training & optimizing your physique. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get in great shape. You can find out more info about their program here! For the MAPS program you will need gym access, but they do have a program for at home as well!
12. Chef’s Knife: I think everyone needs a good chef’s knife. It also tends to be safer to cut & chop with a good quality sharp knife, over a dull poor quality one. If you have a larger budget, check this one out. For a more affordable one, check out this one.
Alright, so that is all I have for the men’s holiday gift guide for 2019! I have a few other gift guides planned so stay tuned for those coming up!
Leave a Reply