Have a wellness guru in your life? need some gift ideas for them this holiday season? I got you!
From wellness lover, To wellness lover
I consider myself a wellness lover, so I guess I am qualified to share what a fellow wellness lover may like in their stocking! Enter: gift guide 2019 for the wellness lover. Now I have most of the above products I am sharing today except the Fossil Smartwatch BUT… I think if I was going to get a Smartwatch I would want that one! I also don’t physically have The Defined Dish Cookbook yet because I had to pre-order it! But you best bet I pre-ordered it the day it was available to do so! I love Alex & all of her recipes, so I can imagine how amazing this cookbook is going to be!
Let’s get into the good stuff
- Silicone Straws: I LOVE my silicone straws & use them every single day! Smoothies, water (especially with lemon or apple cider vinegar to protect enamel!) & more. They come with a straw for easy cleaning & there’s enough in the pack to share with your friends & spread the reusable straw love!
- Stasher bags: I am all about that re-usable life. Well, I am making the transition to a “less wasteful” lifestyle. These reusable “Ziplock” bags are so easy to pack snacks in for lunches, store leftovers in the fridge, or anything you would use a plastic bag for but can be re-used & is also much more durable. I also found these on Amazon which are cheaper but same idea as the Stasher bag!
- Salt lamp: set the mood with this cozy lamp. Now, I guess I don’t actually have one of these myself but I have given them as a gift multiple times because I love them! I think they have a great aesthetic & they are said to release negative ions into the air, which allows these lamps to act in a similar way as an air purifier. Looks cute & may help clear the air, win-win to me!
- Travel coffee mug: again with the friendly vibes, but this is something I am becoming super passionate about & I think others should too! A re-useable coffee mug not only helps reduce waste, but you can get really cute ones (like this one), and I love them because they keep my coffee hot forever. This is important to me as I love my coffee pretty much piping hot. The Hydro Flask in the picture can be found here. Or a cheaper travel mug here, or here!
5. Lou La Belle Glow Facial Serum: this stuff has been my absolute favourite skincare product for almost the last year now. It is so nourishing to my skin. I also love that it is made & owned by a fellow island gal (from PEI)! It is an incredible all-natural, clean skincare product that I adore!
6. Fossil Smartwatch: okay, so like I mentioned I don’t have this myself, but I know Smartwatches are a big thing now. Why I am drawn to this one is because it looks so chic, yet it’s a Smartwatch. I am not a super techy person in the sense that I need one of these but I know some of my fit gals out there are all about them so wanted to include it in this list for that reason! This watch is compatible with Android & iOS, tracks your heart-rate, is swim-proof (it will track your activity in the pool, which is very cool if you are a swimmer!), & has a GPS to track your runs! So it is pretty cool & definitely comes with some fun features!
7. Squatty potty: my favourite bathroom accessory! But really, this thing is a life changer, especially if you struggle to go #2. The “squat” position is actually how we were made to go to the bathroom & anatomically speaking it gets your body in the best position to release. It can really help people who struggle to go to the bathroom. I recommend it to anyone that will listen!
8. Soy candles: I am a huge lover of soy candles (I recently had a giveaway on my Instagram giving some away!). I have been loving this brand because they have amazing holiday scents! But there are lots of other good brands out there too!
9. The Defined Dish Cookbook: like I mentioned above, I don’t physically have this cookbook yet but I did pre-order it! I love Alex from The Defined Dish! Her recipes are incredible. She creates a lot of Whole-30, paleo, gluten-free, grain-free, & dairy-free recipes so the wellness love in your life will love this book!
10. Lululemon 5mm Yoga Mat: I recently got this yoga mat (again) this year, but used to have one years ago & LOVED it. I love the thickness because I find it a lot easier on my knees & spine when working out. It also doesn’t slip & has a great grip. It is on the pricier end for a yoga mat but it is great quality & should last for years if cared for properly!
11. Natural deodorant: this one has been my go-to for the last year. I am planning to write a full blog post on natural deodorants I have tried. I have really sensitive skin & many of the brands I tried unfortunately gave me a painful rash. Then the ones that didn’t give me a rash, didn’t work. This brand was the perfect happy medium for me. It will last most of the day (I sometimes have to reapply once if it is a long day) & I have never had a bad reaction from it!
12. Handmade jewelry: I feel like this is such a classic gift idea that is so meaningful. I love small batch, handmade, high-quality jewelry where you know a lot of love went into the making of it. Another island gal that creates the most beautiful pieces is Stephanie from Turquoise Trixie. Check out some of her work here!
Stay tuned for more holiday gift guides…coming soon!
I hope these ideas help you out if you have a wellness junkie in your life! Are you a wellness lover & have a good gift idea? Leave it in the comments!