These cookies are soft, delicious & perfect with a coffee or tea! They are gluten, dairy & refined sugar-free!
- 1 ripe banana mashed (about 1/3 cup)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Gluten-free rolled oats
- 3/4 cup Gluten-free flour (110) grams, I used this one
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup flax-meal
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (use dairy-free to keep this recipe 100% dairy-free, I like this brand)
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper & set aside.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed above.
- Scoop the batter onto your prepared pan.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan for 10 minutes.
- Remove & enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Baking
Keywords: banana, baking, banana bread, gluten free, breakfast, cookie, healthy, dairy free