This gluten-free peachy lemon pasta salad is the perfect compliment to any summer BBQ! It is filled with fresh vegetables & wholesome ingredients. I upped the fibre & protein by using chickpea pasta!
- 1– 8 oz package of pasta of choice (I used this one & love it for added protein & fibre. Plus it’s gluten-free & delicious)
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 3 peaches, sliced
- 1 avocado, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled (omit for vegan or sub your favourite dairy-free cheese)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (or honey)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil (or avocado oil)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- In a small bowl add the ingredients for the dressing together, mixing well & then set in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the pasta salad.
- Prepare the pasta as indicated on the box, drain & let cool while you prep the other ingredients.
- Slice & dice all of the add-in’s & then mix them with the cooled pasta & drizzle with the dressing.
- Mix well, store in the fridge & serve cold. Enjoy!
- Category: pasta
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: dinner
Keywords: gluten free, vegan, pasta, peach