These gluten free white chocolate cranberry cookies are soft and fudgy on the inside yet slightly crispy on the outside. With just the right amount of white chocolate and dried cranberries, they are sure to become a quick favourite!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar (I recommend classic Lakanto for a lower sugar option)
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 1 cup gluten-free flour (I used this one. If you aren’t gluten-free, regular flour should work)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (I like these for a lower sugar option or these for a dairy-free/vegan option)
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened coconut oil with the sugar until smooth.
- Add in the vanilla, baking soda, salt & egg, mixing in well.
- Add your flour 1/2 cup at a time, mixing into the dough.
- Fold in your white chocolate chips & dried cranberries.
- Roll into cylinders for a thicker cookie or balls for a thinner cookie, about 2-3 tbsp of dough per cookie.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, really making sure not to over-bake. I like to remove mine when they just begin to get browned & are still soft & dough-y in the middle.
- Once removed from the oven, let them cool on the pan for 5-10 minutes & then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in an air-sealed container & enjoy!
- Category: cookies
- Method: oven
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: white chocolate, gluten free, cranberry