These gluten-free white chocolate pumpkin snickerdoodles are the perfect fall treat in every way & can also be made dairy-free! They are rich, soft-baked, perfectly sweet & packed with melty white chocolate chips in every bite!
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened (I used a vegan one from Miyokos, but regular will work too)
- 1/2 cup sugar (You can use Lakanto for lower sugar)
- 1/3 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 + 3/4 cup gluten-free flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill GF baking flour or you can also use regular flour if you are not gluten-free)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (these are a lower sugar white chocolate option but any white chocolate chips will work)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper & pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
- Cream the together the butter, sugar, vanilla & pumpkin.
- Then add the egg, flour, spices, baking soda salt & fold in the white chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls, dip into the topping, flatten on the baking tray to desired size.*
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes.
- Remove from the baking tray with a spatula & let cool.
- Store in an air-sealed container & enjoy!
*The cookies will puff up during baking but I flattened them out to the size I wanted them to be before baking.
Keywords: pumpkin, snickerdoodle, cookies