This healthier rocky road fudge is incredibly easy to whip up & is gluten, dairy & refined sugar-free! It has a delicious rich & creamy texture that is sure to please all, but with better-for-you ingredients!
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk (the thick creamy part)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (I like these for dairy-free & these for sugar-free)
- 1/4 cup butter or coconut oil (you could also sub for your preferred vegan butter of choice, this is my favourite)
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional sweetener (I didn’t use any as my chocolate gave it enough sweetness)
- 1/2 cup marshmallows (I like these for a vegan & gluten-free option, or I like these homemade ones for a lower sugar option)
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts (I used dry roasted hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (optional, I used goji berries)
- 1/4 cup gluten-free pretzels (optional)
- In a medium sized pot over low heat melt the chocolate with the coconut cream & the butter or coconut oil until smooth.
- Remove from heat & mix in your add-in’s.
- In a parchment paper lined square baking tray pour your mixture into the pan & top with a few extra toppings if desired (chocolate chips, goji berries, hazelnuts etc.)
- Place in the fridge overnight or for at least 8-12 hours to firm up.
- Once fully hardened, cut into squares & store in an air-sealed container in the fridge, enjoy!
- Category: fudge
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: dessert
Keywords: rocky road, keto, fudge