These easy, no-bake healthier spider cookies are so quick to throw together & are the perfect mix of chocolate, coconut & oats! They are gluten-free & can easily be made vegan!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips (I like these for a dairy-free option & these for lower-carb)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (or cacao powder)
- 2–4 tbsp coconut sugar (I used 2 tbsp but if you like it sweeter you can add a couple more) or desired sweetener of choice
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (or regular if not gluten-free) or quick oats
- 1 /2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides (or 2 scoops) (omit for vegan)
- Melt the coconut oil and dark chocolate in a microwaveable safe bowl or over the stove on low-heat, careful not to burn. I heated mine in 30 second intervals in the microwave, mixing well after each interval.
- Once melted together add the rest of the ingredients to combine.
- The mixture is sticky & can get messy so I used an ice cream scoop to spoon each cookie onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Scoop the rest of the mixture onto the pan & store them in the fridge for 30-60 minutes or until firm.
Keywords: no bake, spider cookies, gluten free, vegan