These rich, chewy, delicious gluten, dairy, coconut & refined sugar-free collagen cookie bars are exactly what you need in your life! They only require 10 ingredients & are super easy to throw together!
- 1 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup M&M’s or dark chocolate chips (I like these dairy-free ones)
- 1/2 cup white chocolate (preserve 1/4 cup to melt & drizzle over the top)
- 1/2 cup collagen peptides (optional, but I find really help make these cookies super chewy)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F & line a square baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix the avocado oil & coconut sugar together in a medium-large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients for the cookie bars to combine & mix until everything is well incorporated, adding the M&M’s & white chocolate last.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish & spread evenly.
- I like to add a couple M&M’s & white chocolate over the top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven & let cool slightly in the pan for at least 15 minutes. This gives a super fudgey & chewy final cookie bar.
- Feel free to drizzle a bit of the melted white chocolate over top & then cut into bars.
*Let cool before cutting into the bars or they may slightly fall apart. Cooling them slightly allows them to firm up & really helps give the bars that chewy & fudgey texture!