These healthy peanut butter balls are incredibly easy to whip up & made with ingredients you probably already have on hand! Perfectly rich, full of peanut butter flavour, with a slight crunch on the inside & coated in a delicious, creamy chocolate on the outside! These are gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free & can be made low in sugar!
Peanut Butter Filling
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter, runny*
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cups powdered sweetener of choice (regular, powdered Lakanto, 1/2 of both or powdered coconut sugar (simply blend coconut sugar until a powder forms in the blender))
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1/2 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- Mix all of the ingredients for the filling together until smooth.
- Roll into balls (about 2-3 tbsp per ball) & chill then in the fridge while you make the coating.
- Melt the chocolate & the coconut oil for 30 second intervals in the microwave, mixing after each interval, until smooth. Or heat over low on the stovetop until the chocolate & coconut oil have melted.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls into the chocolate mixture to coat each one & drizzle a bit of chocolate over the coated balls if desired.*
- Chill them for about 30-60 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.
- Store in the fridge & enjoy!
*I like to do this using two spoons to prevent my fingers from getting covered in chocolate. See here for a video tutorial.
- Category: dessert
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: chocolate
Keywords: peanut butter, chocolate