These no bake chocolate peanut butter bars are gluten, dairy, refined sugar-free & vegan! They taste like a creamy, rich flavourful, healthier peanut butter cup!
Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter (I used crunchy for some extra texture but you can also use smooth)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Pinch of pink salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup plain protein powder (I used this Keto Collagen), you can also use a flavoured protein powder but this will alter the taste. Note: for a vegan option use a vegan protein powder.
- 1 tbsp all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chocolate chips (I like these for a dairy-free option)
- M&M’s, optional (I added some Easter coloured ones on top for fun), omit for vegan/dairy-free option or opt for a dairy-free alternative
Peanut Butter Bars
- In a mixing bowl add your peanut butter & maple syrup together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to form a dough consistency.
- In a parchment paper lined dish, firmly press the dough into the dish.*
- Set in the fridge or freezer while you make the topping.
- In a small bowl add the chocolate chips & peanut butter & melt together. You can melt it in the microwave (30 second intervals, mixing after each interval until smooth) or over low heat on the stovetop for a couple minutes.
- Once melted drizzle or spread evenly onto the chilled peanut butter bars & place them back in the fridge or freezer to firm up (about 30-60 minutes).
- Once firm, slice into bars or squares & store in the fridge or freezer** & enjoy!
*I used a small rectangular glass dish. The smaller the dish, the thicker your bars will be. The bigger the dish, the thicker your bars will be.
**If you store them in the freezer I recommend taking them out 5-10 minutes before wanting to enjoy one to allow them to soften slightly.
Keywords: chocolate, peanut butter, no bake