These paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, rich & packed with pumpkin spice, cinnamon & melty chocolate chips! They are paleo, gluten, dairy, grain & refined sugar-free!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened (use this one for no coconut flavour)
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar (or Golden Lakanto for lower sugar/carb)
- 1 + 1/2 cup superfine almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup collagen peptides
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pink salt (plus flaky salt to top on the cookies, optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I like these for dairy-free & these for sugar-free)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 F & line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream the coconut oil & coconut sugar together.
- Add in the almond & coconut flour, mixing well.
- Then mix in the rest of the ingredients to form a dough.
- I made larger cookies (a few tbsp per cookie) rolled them into a ball & flattened them on the pan to the size I wanted. Topped each cookie with some flaky sea salt & a few more chocolate chips.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes, depending on your oven & size of cookies. I baked mine for about 11-13 minutes & they were perfect.
- Allow to cool on the pan before removing or they can break apart*. Store in an air sealed container & enjoy!
*I highly recommend trying to resist the cookies when they first come out of the oven. Letting them sit on the pan to cool helps them hold together so much better. If you lift them up too soon after baking they are very likely to break apart.
Keywords: pumpkin, chocolate chip, paleo