These peanut butter cookie dough balls are made with only 8 ingredients & have a smooth & rich texture that is sure to satisfy all your sweet cravings! They are gluten-free, refined sugar-free & also provide a source of protein!
- 1/2 cup all-natural peanut butter (or another nut/seed butter of choice)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 1 tbsp avocado oil or coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 cup collagen peptides
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips (I like these for dairy-free & these for sugar-free)
- In a large bowl add the peanut butter, vanilla, pink salt, avocado or coconut oil, & honey.
- mix together well & then add the collagen & almond flour until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the dough into balls & place on a plate & then in the fridge until firm.
- Store in the fridge & enjoy!