- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, loosely packed
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 heaping cup frozen pineapple (feel free to add more depending on sweet preference)
- 2 cups water or milk of choice (add a bit more or less depending on desired consistency)
- 1 serving collagen peptides (optional)
- Simply add all of your ingredients to the blender (except the collagen, if using).
- Blend on high until smooth & creamy, adding more liquid as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Add the collagen, if using & pulse a couple times until incorporated.
- Serve in your favourite cup or mason jar & enjoy!
- Leftovers can be stored in the fridge in an air-sealed container.
Keywords: smoothie, collagen, greens