Low-calorie, dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free pumpkin spiced goodness
I finally did it!
You guys… I made a blog (& a pumpkin spiced latte)!
I am honestly SO excited about this! I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now but never invested the time to learn how to make one & was always pretty overwhelmed by the whole blogging process (Instagram is just so easy!). But here we are, finally!
So let’s keep this short & sweet & get into this yummy fall recipe below, but first I would love if you shared my (new) blog on your socials (Instagram story, Facebook page, etc.!), Pin this recipe & share it with all of your friends! Whenever you do this it really helps support me & lets me know you are enjoying my content! I am always SO appreciative for all the support I consistently receive from you guys & it never ever goes unnoticed! With that all being said let’s get into the recipe!
What you need:
- 1 1/2- 2 cups of brewed coffee of choice (I use decaf)
- 1/2- 1 cup milk of choice (I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk OR my homemade creamy vanilla cashew milk- I will make a post with this recipe soon!)
- 2 tbs pumpkin purée (not pumpkin pie filling which has added sugar)
- 1-2 tbs vanilla protein powder of choice (I used bone broth protein, but to make it vegan, simply sub your favourite vegan protein powder
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8-1/4 tsp each: pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, & turmeric
- Pinch of black pepper (activates the turmeric so your body can actually absorb & utilize it)
- Tiny pinch of pink salt (makes the flavours come out more)
- Optional* Sweetener to taste (I didn’t use any but if you want it sweeter you could add a tiny bit of monk fruit, stevia, or maple syrup)
- Bonus* I added 1/2 tsp of each: Lion’s Mane & Cordyceps powder for a brain boost (I will be doing a post on the benefits of these mushrooms soon!)
How to do it:
1. Prepare your coffee & heat the almond milk over low heat on the stovetop until warm. Add the prepared liquids to a blender (I used my Vitamix) & then add the rest of the ingredients as well. Blend on high for a minute or two until frothy & creamy. Serve if your favourite fall mug & enjoy! You can top with a bit more cinnamon or your favourite whip cream to make it even fancier too!