Low in sugar + vegan + dairy-free +gluten-free + nut-free + delicious!
These little bites of goodness taste like fall in your mouth! They are perfect to pack to school or work as they are night free. I made them 100% gluten-free by using gluten-free rolled oats. I like the gluten-free oats from Bob’s Red Mill!
As you know I am all about those fall flavours & this one is no different! I hope you love the recipe as much as I do! Be sure to tag me over on Instagram if you make these energy balls so I can share your yummy creations! Happy baking!
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp ground flaxmeal
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup I used 1 tbsp (can sub monk fruit for lower carb)
- 3 tbsp melted coconut butter aka coconut manna
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 an apple, thinly diced
- 1/2 cup rolled oats use 100% certified gluten-free oats to ensure this recipe is gluten-free (if desired)
- In a large mixing bowl add in all of your ingredients, mixing them together well.
- Using your hands roll the mixture into balls, pressing the mixture firmly together as you form the balls (this will help them better hold together).
- Place in the fridge for a few hours (ideally overnight) to firm up. I drizzled mine with melted coconut butter & pumpkin seeds. Enjoy!
- Note: since these don't have a ton of added sticky sweeteners they may fall apart more easily. Just note this when eating them/packing them. I like to put them in a Tupperware container when I take them on the go so they don't get crushed & have some protection.
Leave a Reply