GLUTEN-FREE, GRAIN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, NUT-FREE, PALEO, REFINED SUGAR FREE
OK, so it is no secret I am having a little loaf phase lately. And this blender paleo banana apple gingerbread loaf is the latest. Have you tried my Life Changing Banana Pumpkin Bread yet? It is also a goodie & highly recommend it as well.
But this bread is also amazing & I love the gingerbread twist for the holidays. I had this sampled by lots of my friends & they LOVED it! I have high hopes you will too AND it is crazy easy to make…all you need is a blender, pan & oven. Plus, it is versatile & if you are not feeling the loaf…make them into muffins or doughnuts (simply reduce baking time & monitor them so you don’t over-bake them).
Simply throw all of the ingredients into the blender, pour into the pan, bake & then enjoy. It is truly as easy as it sounds. The star of this show is cassava flour. It is a root so it is grain & nut-free & one of the reasons I love using it in my paleo baking lately! I also used it & talked about it in this post! PS if you haven’t tried my grain-free paleo pizza pockets, you NEED to. They are also made with cassava flour & are SO authentic to the real thing!
Anyways, I am going to get right into this recipe because it is THAT good, & we can’t waste any more time! Make sure to tag me if you make them so I can share your delicious re-creations on my Instagram story!
Also, feel free to leave a comment on this post with you feedback, or any questions or comments at all! I respond to every singe one! I hope you love this recipe as much as me!
NEED SOME HOLIDAY TREAT IDEAS?
PUMPKIN SPICED KETO DOUGHNUTS
PALEO PUMPKIN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE BITES
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [DAIRY-FREE & SUGAR-FREE]
- 1 cup banana, ripe ~2-3 large bananas
- 1 cup apple ~1 diced
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 4 tbsp brown rice syrup (or maple syrup, honey or sugar-free maple syrup)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted
- 1 cup Cassava Flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Add all of the ingredients into your blender & pulse/blend until the batter is nice & smooth.
- Pour into a prepared pan lined with parchment paper (or a well greased muffin/doughnut pan).
- I like to cut the parchment paper to fit the pan lengthwise & then grease the ends so the loaf can be easily lifted out.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes, until a fork or knife comes out relatively clean. The top should be browned & crispy/firm to the touch. Remove from the oven & let cool.
- Take out of the pan & slice, enjoy!
Leave a Reply