Full of healthy fats & fibre these protein balls will keep you fuelled & satisfied all day!
If you are like me, you may sometimes get cravings around that time of the month, or around 2-3pm, maybe later into the evening? I love having a few healthier snack options around for these times!
I highly recommend making a batch of these at the start of the week & storing them in the fridge or freezer to grab & go as needed! They also pair really well with
I can’t wait to see your re-creations, & make sure to tag me on Instagram so I can share them on my stories! Let’s get into the recipe!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate chips *See note above on my favourite brands
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil Or you can sub in coconut oil or ghee
- Mix all of the cookie dough ingredients together in a bowl. You may need to add a few more tbsp of almond flour or water to thicken or thin out the batter. It should be not too sticky or runny & able to be rolled into balls & hold their shape.
- Roll the mixture into balls & place on a plate lined with parchment paper & place in the fridge/freezer to harden.
- While the balls are hardening you can melt the 1/4 cup of chocolate with the avocado oil over low heat on the stove or in the microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each one.
- Once the balls are hardened you can roll them in the prepared melted chocolate & place back on the parchment paper lined plate to go back into the fridge/freezer.
- They will take about 30-60 minutes to harden & then you can enjoy! Store these in an air-sealed container for the week & keep in the fridge/freezer!
Leave a Reply