These cookies will nix those sweet cravings without any added sugar or refined carbohydrates!
I have been testing these babies for over 3 weeks now & have finally perfected them! They actually started out as muffins & were delicious, but didn’t rise the way I wanted them to. When I tried them as cookies I was pleasantly surprised! So technically these can be made as muffins or doughnuts but I find them best as cookies! But really, they taste great whatever method you choose to follow!
I used Ancient Nutrition’s vanilla bone broth protein in these & loved the final product! Bone broth protein is very healing for the gut & it’s a great dairy-free option for those who can’t tolerate whey protein! I talk about my
I used Lakanto’s golden sweetener in this recipe to keep things sugar-free. However, you can use your preferred sweetener of choice!
I topped these with my sugar-free cream cheese icing which you can find here! I also have a vegan sugar-free cream cheese icing which I will link here!
Let’s get into the recipe! Make sure to tag me on Instagram in your re-creations so I can share them over on my stories too! It makes my day when I see you guys have made one of my recipes!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup Grass-Fed Butter You could try subbing coconut oil, or avocado oil in place of this but I haven't tried that myself
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Golden Lakanto Sweetener Or your preferred sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Pink or Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 cups Almond flour
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 Egg You can try subbing this with a flax egg for a vegan option, but I haven't tried this
- 1/4 cup Milk of choice I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 tbsp Ground flax
- 2/3 cup Vanilla Protein Powder The one I used is linked above
- Preheat the oven to 350 C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer add the ingredients. You can mix by hand or using a stand mixer.
- Once well mixed together & a dough forms, scoop spoonfuls of the batter on to your prepared baking tray. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until they have fluffed up & are slightly browning on the tops. I like to take my cookies out when they are slightly under-baked & let them cool on the pan. This gives them a super soft & chewy consistency.
- Let cool & then top with sugar-free cream cheese icing or my vegan sugar-free cream cheese icing both linked above. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply