A 4-ingredient, easy, healthy veggie side!
I have always grown up loving beets but I know that is not the case for everyone! Whether or not you’re a die-hard beet lover or a bit hesitant, this recipe is a game-changer!
Not only is it super easy but roasting beets I swear gives them the best flavour! Plus the addition of some garlic & you are good to go!
I also filmed a video of this recipe for my IG TV if you want to check that out here you can!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||45 Minutes|
- 7-9 small beets, chopped about 2 cups diced
- 1-3 tsp dried garlic (or fresh & minced) depending on how garlicky you like things (I used 3 tsp)
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin Olive Oil or avocado oil, ghee or butter
- Pink salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the beets into pieces, cover in oil, garlic & S&P. Mix well.
- Place in a baking dish & bake at 425 degrees F. Bake for 25 minutes, mix & bake another 10-20 until easily pierced with a fork! Check regularly as baking times can vary depending on the size of your beets & oven! Enjoy!
Leave a Reply