One bowl, 9 ingredients, easy, healthy & delicious!
I am not kidding when I say these took a max of 20 minutes to make. They require only one bowl & 9 ingredients total! I highly recommend putting this recipe on your fall baking list!
I used golden Lakanto in this recipe, but the classic or powdered should also work great! I love Lakanto for sugar-free baking because I don’t notice any weird aftertaste, & I find it bakes really well! You can find it in my Amazon store HERE (US Store)! You can also find the Bob’s Red Mill Baking Flour I love to use for some of my #glutenfree baking recipes!
Make sure to come tag me on Instagram if you make these! I LOVE seeing your re-creations & always share them on my IG stories! You can also Pin this recipe to save for later! Happy baking!
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup gluten-free flour I used Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup Golden Lakanto
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate chips I like the Enjoy Life brand for a dairy-free option or Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips for a lower sugar option
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F & line a baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the melted coconut oil with the flour & Lakanto until thoroughly mixed together.
- Add the rest of the ingredients & let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Roll the dough into balls & flatten to the desired size you would like.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, ensuring you do not over-bake them. They will be slightly cracked on the top when ready.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly & enjoy!
Leave a Reply