Waking up on Christmas morning with a homemade gingerbread bake fresh out of the oven & a warm coffee in hand, does anything sound better?!
One Bowl, Super Easy
This is one of the easiest yet delicious breakfasts you can make! It requires one bowl about 5 minutes of prep, bake & done! It doesn’t get much easier than that! I am all about an easy to throw together meal any time of day, & any day of the week! This is one you will want to add to your holiday line-up!
Toppings, Toppings & more TOPPINGS!
I don’t know about you, but toppings are key to the perfect breakfast bake or bowl! Whether that is a yogurt or oatmeal bowl or a yummy bake like this one! I am not 100% dairy-free but I love trying different dairy-free options out there for my vegan & dairy-free pals out there. I topped this bake with a drizzle of maple syrup, caramelized cinnamon pear (so easy, see below!), & unsweetened vanilla coconut yogurt alternative!
CARAMELIZED cinnamon pears
This is my absolute favourite yogurt, oatmeal, or toast topper! You can easily do this with apple, peaches, banana or any fruit of choice. I have been loving pears with it so that’s what I used on this gingerbread bake. All you do is dice up a pear, add it to a pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp of ghee or coconut oil for dairy-free/vegan. Add a dash of cinnamon & pinch of pink. I also add a dash of water to help soften the pears & cover for a couple minutes, stirring regularly. Once they are soft you can remove from the heat & top on your gingerbread bake & voila! You new favourite topper to…EVERYTHING!
Okay now let’s get into this gluten & dairy-free gingerbread baked oatmeal! Make sure to tag me on Instagram if you make them so I can drool over your re-creations! You can also Pin it to save for later!
Need more holiday baking inspo?
COPYCAT STARBUCKS CRANBERRY BLISS BARS [GLUTEN-FREE + DAIRY-FREE OPTION]
HEALTHIER DOUBLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE PEPPERMINT COOKIES
BLENDER PALEO BANANA APPLE GINGERBREAD LOAF
GLUTEN & DAIRY-FREE GINGERBREAD OATMEAL MAPLE BREAKFAST COOKIES
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
|Passive Time||5 Minutes|
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil softened
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pinch pink salt
- 1/4 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 2/3 cup Silk Unsweetened Cashew Beverage
- 2 Eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease with coconut oil or butter or line a square baking dish with parchment paper & set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the oats & coconut oil together with the spices & baking soda.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to combine.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish & bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- Check regularly & when it is slightly browned & bounces back to the touch it is done.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly & then top with maple syrup, caramelized pears & cinnamon, & Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Coconut Yogurt Alternative, & enjoy!
My Aunt made me a gingerbread once, and it is so mouthwatering. I will definitely try to make this coming Christmas. Thanks for sharing the recipe
It is definitely a favourite of mine, especially this time of year! Let me know if you try this one!
Sheila Corcoran says
I made this for Christmas breakfast, and O-EM-GEE so good!!
Love it!! So quick & easy! Glad you loved it!