Perfect for school or work!
I hope you guys are as excited for all the fall recipes as I am because I have a lot of goodies coming for you over the next few months! I absolutely LOVE summer but I have to say I think fall may be my favourite! I love all the cozy vibes & fresh start feeling in the air!
Make sure to comment on my latest Instagram post or this blog post if you have any recipe requests! I LOVE getting your suggestions & always take note of them for upcoming recipe developments!
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do. If you have any questions just leave a comment on this post!
Note: for a lower sugar option, sub the maple syrup with Lakanto. It is a monk fruit + erythritol based sweetener. I love the golden in this recipe!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup (sub with Lakanto for a sugar free option)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup flax-meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (I used stevia sweetened for a lower sugar option, you could also use blueberries or fruit of choice as well)
- 2 eggs
- 2-3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Fill a muffin pan with liners & set aside.
- In a large bowl add the coconut oil, arrowroot, maple syrup, vanilla, pumpkin & flax. Mix together well & add the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop the batter into your prepared muffin pan, top with a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds & bake for 12-17 minutes, until the top is slightly browned & a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly & enjoy!
I love the ingredients! Thank you for sharing!
So happy to hear this! Thank you for your feedback! 🙂