Dairy-free, gluten-free, low in sugar & a perfect fall treat!
If you guys are following me on Instagram you will know that I am so here for the fall, all the pumpkin, cinnamon & apple recipes & the crispness in the air!
These little cookies are a great companion to your mid-morning or afternoon coffee! They are only sweetened with 3 tbsp of maple syrup but you could also swap that out for some golden Lakanto to make them even lower in sugar.
Let’s get right into the recipe!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||10 Minutes|
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp molasses
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, melted aka coconut manna
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 + 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1-2 tbsp Granulated sweetener of choice to roll the cookies in (you can use regular sugar, Lakanto, stevia, etc.)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F & line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix all of the wet ingredients together, then add the flours & spices until well incorporated.
- Form the cookies into balls & roll then in the granulated sweetener. Place on the baking tray & gently push down with a fork.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a couple minutes then enjoy!
Leave a Reply