One bowl, easy to whip up & the perfect recipe for #sundaybaking this fall!
Ever since I posted a teaser of these babies on my Instagram story, you guys have been EXCITED. Which makes me even more excited to share them! The wait is over & I highly recommend adding these to your list of “things to bake ASAP!”
To keep these sugar-free I used my go-to sweetener for sugar-free/low-sugar baking, Lakanto. You can purchase it here & use code LAUSHEALTHYLIFE at the checkout for a discount! If you’re in Canada, unfortunately you cannot order from that website as it is based in the US. But you can pick up Lakanto here! For all of my favourite products you can always refer to my Amazon storefront to shop all of my kitchen staples, supplies, etc! For my Canadian store click HERE. For my American store click HERE.
For these doughnuts I HIGHLY recommend using a silicon doughnut mould. This makes it super easy to pop them out! Again, you can find the one I have in my Amazon store (linked above)! Or here (Canada) & here (US).
With all that nitty gritty covered, I am not going to waste any time & get right into this recipe! Be sure to tag me over on Instagram stories if you make these so I can see all of your yummy re-creations! I have a highlight on Instagram dedicated to YOU guys where I keep all of you re-creations saved! It makes my day when I see you all loving my recipes!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 + 1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered Lakanto Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Pink salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree Not pumpkin pie filling which has added sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice I used unsweetened cashew milk
- 1/4 cup Pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup Milk of choice I used unsweetened cashew
- 1/8 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Powdered Lakanto or powdered sweetener of choice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F & thoroughly grease a silicon doughnut pan (or line a muffin pan) with your oil of choice (I used coconut oil). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the melted coconut oil with the flour & Lakanto until thoroughly mixed together. Add the rest of the dry ingredients & mix well.
- Add the pumpkin puree, milk, & eggs.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared doughnut pan (or muff in pan) until they are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, ensuring you do not over-bake them. They will be slightly browned on the top & bounce back to the touch when done.
- For the glaze, simply mix all the ingredients together in a small bowl until well incorporated & there are no lumps.
- Remove from the oven, let cool slightly. Top with the glaze, pecan pieces & enjoy!
Leave a Reply