This cinnamon-pumpkin combo is one you won’t want to miss out on!
You guys have been waiting for these! I put out a few teasers on my Instagram this week & I love the excitement you guys have shown for this recipe to be released!
I hope you all LOVE them as much as I do! A few notes before we get into the recipe:
- I used golden Lakanto for the cinnamon rolls & powdered Lakanto for the glaze in this recipe. Lakanto is my favourite sweetener for low-carb/sugar-free baking! You can find it here!
- You can definitely use the glaze recipe I share below OR one of my sugar-free cream cheese icing recipes! I have a regular one & a vegan/dairy-free one. Both are so delicious! I made this recipe once with the glaze & once with the sugar-free cream cheese icing & absolutely LOVE both!
- My sugar-free cream cheese icing can be found HERE
- My sugar-free vegan “cream cheese” icing can be found HERE
- Make sure to save this recipe to Pinterest & follow me to keep up with all my new fall recipes to come!
- Please tag me on Instagram with your delicious recipe creations so I can share them to my IG stories! I recently made a highlight just for YOUR re-creations! It truly makes my day to see when you guys are making & loving my recipes!
OK… let’s get into it!