GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, GRAIN-FREE & DELICIOUS
I posted these doughnuts on my feed last year & have been such a hit! I recently tweaked them this past week to require less ingredients but not lose the flavour!
The original recipe can be found HERE if you’re interested but these were just as delicious & don’t need as many ingredients!
This recipe can be made using one bowl & honestly do not require a lot of time or prep to whip up either- win-win!
I do HIGHLY recommend a silicon doughnut mold as this will make the doughnuts much easier to pop out! I have the ones I use linked in my Amazon store but you can also click HERE to grab the one I have (they are super affordable & so great to have on hand for homemade bagels too)!
Don’t have a doughnut mold? No worries! Make them into muffins, they will be just as delicious!
To keep these doughnuts low-carb & sugar-free I used Lakanto. You can purchase the golden version that I used in this recipe HERE. Try keeping an eye out at Winner’s & Homesense as I often find it there & for a really good price (so I stock up)!
I hope you love these fall treats as much as I do & make sure to tag me if you make them on Instagram! I re-share all of your creations on my IG stories!
Looking for more healthy fall recipes?! I got you!
PALEO PUMPKIN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE BITES
LOW-CARB PUMPKIN SPICED WAFFLES (OR PANCAKES)
GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [DAIRY-FREE & SUGAR-FREE]
PALEO PUMPKIN SPICED POP-TARTS
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1 + 1/2 cups superfine almond flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Pink salt
- 1/2 cup Golden Lakanto
- 2 tbs Coconut Flour
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbs pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling which has added sugar
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup Cashew butter or nut butter of choice
- 1/4 cup melted coconut butter/manna
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup Golden or classic Lakanto
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees C.
- Grease a doughnut mold with ghee or coconut oil (line a muffin pan if using). Set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients into a big bowl & mix until a sticky dough is formed.
- Scoop the mixture into the mold, filling 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for about 10-15 mins. I like to slightly under-bake them & let them cool in the mold (this gives a really great texture).
- In a shallow bowl add 1/3 cup golden or classic Lakanto with 1/2 tsp cinnamon, mix then dip the doughnuts into sugar/cinnamon mixture immediately after removing them from the mold (let cool before removing), covering them with the mixture. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply