Low-sugar, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, dairy-free & vegan!
If you are new around here, I have a mild obsession with the fall. Cozy sweaters, cool & crisp air, pumpkin, apple, blankets, all the things! These little pumpkin bites are not only cute as heck but are perfect for a quick snack or grab a couple for an on-the-go hanger cure!
Packed with lot’s of good ingredients these are filling, tasty, & definitely a taste of fall in every bite!
To make them even lower sugar I would use my favourite all-natural sweetener Lakanto! I use this in a lot of my baking recipes to make them low-carb/ sugar-free & absolutely love it! You can find it here! I also have a code ‘LAUSHEALTHYLIFE’ for a discount when applied at the checkout!
The silicone baking mold I used to make these perfect square shapes can be found here! You can also use a small baking dish & then cut them into squares if you don’t have one of these or even try rolling them into balls!
Make sure to tag me over on Instagram if you make these!
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Passive Time||2 Hours|
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Almond flour
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Milk of choice I used unsweetened cashew
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup or Lakanto for lower sugar
- 2 tbsp Coconut butter melted
- 3 tbsp Almond flour
- 2 tbsp milk of choice I used unsweetened cashew 1-2 drops of Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Powdered Lakanto or powdered sweetener of choice
- 1-2 drops Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- A few pecans or walnuts
Pumpkin Top Layer
- In a mixing bowl with the melted coconut oil add the other ingredients, adding the milk last. Mix well.
- Place & press evenly into silicone brownie mold (the one I used is linked above) or in a small baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the fridge & mix the ingredients together for the pumpkin topping.
- Top over the bottom layer & place back in the freezer to harden for a couple of hours.
- Mix the ingredients together for the glaze until smooth & no lumps remain.
- Take the hardened pumpkin bites out of the freezer & let come to room temp for 10 minutes if you placed in a baking dish, then slice. If you used a silicone mold you can pop them out immediately.
- Drizzle the glaze over the pumpkin bites & top each with a pecan if desired!
- Store in the fridge & enjoy!
Leave a Reply