Keto, Paleo-Friendly, Sugar-Free, Chocolate-y, Fudge Brownies!
These brownies are the perfect sugar-free chocolate treat for this Valentine’s Day (or really any day of the year)! I made them in my silicon heart-shaped mold but you can make them in any regular muffin pan, doughnut mold, or square baking pan for good old fashioned brownies!
As you will see in most of my recipes I used my
Note: some of the above links are affiliate links. By shopping through them I make a small commission at no extra charge to you. If you choose to shop through them, THANK YOU! Your support allows me to keep doing what I love on here & sharing my passion for health & wellness with you all!
Make sure to
|Prep Time||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 1/4 cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 cup Monk fruit, powdered Or preferred sweetener of choice, the one I used is linked above
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Pink salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp Brain octane oil Can sub MCT oil or avocado oil, or you can use more coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup Almond butter I used crunchy but if you don't like nuts in your brownies use smooth
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 3/4 cup Vanilla Protein Powder I used a bone broth based one, linked above
- 1 3/4 cup Almond flour
- 1/2 cup Cacao powder
- 1/4 cup Club soda (carbonated water) Or milk of choice
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Dark chocolate chips I like the Lily's brand or Lindt's 90% bar chopped up
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the pan you're using with parchment paper or grease with your preferred oil of choice. Set aside.
- Add the ingredients listed above, up to the club soda. Mix well then add the rest of the ingredients until the batter is smooth, thick & creamy.
- Spread evenly into your prepared pan & place in the oven. Depending on the sweetener, protein powder & pan you're using the baking time will vary. I made mine in heart-shaped silicon baking molds & they took about 12-15 minutes to bake. I remove them when they are slightly under-baked & let them fully cool before removing them from the mold. They are super fudge-y & delicious when cooked using this method.
- I mixed about 1/2 tsp beet juice with powdered Lakanto, Brain Octane oil, unsweetened cashew milk, almond extract until a "frosting" consistency was formed & spread them over top of the cooled brownies. You can have them alone or with your favourite icing or keto-approved ice cream of choice (I love salted caramel HaloTop!). I topped the iced brownies with a spinkle of more powdered sweetener & some cacao powder & enjoyed!
Leave a Reply