These white chocolate peanut butter cups have a delicious pumpkin spiced twist! They are fudgy & full of flavour in the centre, then coated in a creamy white chocolate shell. Gluten & dairy-free. Perfect fall treat or dessert!
White Chocolate Topping:
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (I like these for a lower sugar option, but any white chocolate will work. Use a vegan brand to keep this recipe vegan & dairy-free)
- 2 tsp coconut oil
Pumpkin Spiced Filling:
- 3 tbsp pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of pink salt
- 2 tbsp nut butter (I used all-natural crunchy peanut butter & highly recommend)
- About 12 pecans for the top
- Melt the chocolate & coconut oil until smooth. I did 30 seconds in the microwave but you can also do low heat in a small pot on the stovetop.
- Evenly distribute the 1/2 of chocolate into a thin layer in muffin liners.
- Chill the chocolate in the freezer until firm while you make the filling.
- Add all of the ingredients for the filling into a bowl & mix well.
- Evenly distribute the filling & spread over the chilled white chocolate.
- Chill for another 5-10 minutes until the filling is set.
- Top with the remaining chocolate & a pecan.
- Chill until firm & store in the fridge.
- Note the filling may pop out when you eat them since it is softer than the chocolate so keep a napkin close!
Keywords: pumpkin spiced, peanut butter cups